Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Free writing 2-23-11

I really want to know what goes peoples heads these days. I mean the fact that people make fun of others for playing a sport sickens me. It must take some cruel and uncaring individual to say such things. I almost wish to find these people and knock some sense into them but i know better. that would not solve anything I am trying to figure out ways i can deal with these idiots appropriately so far i cant think of any. So i just ignore the whole thing and act like it does not bother me. Today I plan on taking a stand against this whole thing by going to another schools pep fest that is a main problem with this and wearing my jersey and my hat. I will wipe the smirks right off their faces.. There insensitive words and taunts won't hurt me because i know they are just stupid kids trying to get attention from bulling other students. I still to this day have yet to know what goes into people brain to think doing that is acceptable behavior. I intend to find out sooner or later.  even if it takes awhile i will take it one step at a time if i have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment