Friday, February 18, 2011

daily journal 2-18-11

A man/woman walks out into the cold night air. His/her hands are shaking from what just happened the knife still bloody in the man's hand  he staggers in it looks like he had taken some blows as well as he is bleeding pretty bad out of his chest. I rush to the mans aid with a first aid kit and start to patch the man up. Well this is what happens in a war torn country nothing but pure blood shed. I get a paramedic to take him to the nearest hospital to see if they can finish the job. I wait till they leave then go back to what i was doing I am a traveling musician and it sometimes requires a little danger with certain countries. How i miss home where there is no war peace and we stay out of people business finally. It took awhile but now nobody wants to kill us for once in a century. I finish up the job and get paid all i can think about is getting on the plane and rushing home to where a family is missing me and i can't wait for their embrace. I see the pllane i pretty much run to it it will take me about a hour to get home with these new planes i am all the way across the world. i have been gone for a week and a half and i finally get to return home. I take a nap for the duration of the flight and wake up to the plane getting ready to land once we land i walk out to see my family in the terminal my children run at me with delight and i give them a giant hug and pick up my youngest who is no more then three we walk out to the car i take a breath of the fresh air it smells so good. Since i had been in a area that smelled of bodies gunfire and bombs. its so good to be home

No comments:

Post a Comment