Wednesday, February 16, 2011

daily journal 2-16-11

I wake up and try to take a deep breath, but the deeper the breath the more severe the pain. The ground is hard beneath my back, and I feel a dull pain in my arm. I quickly scramble up because its the championship and i must press on my coach is screaming at the ref for a penalty but of course no luck. i go after Erin who has a thick grin on her face because she got away with a call i give her your going to die a long and painful death look. The smirk quickly fades because she knows she has crossed the line and my anger is starting to let out. I feel the adrenaline pulsing through my veins. I no longer feel the pain in my arm i take this opportunity to to work 10 times harder the puck is passed tome and i put all my might into this last shot there is latterly only seconds left on teh clock its a tie game. The puck goes flying through the air and soars right pass the goalie just before the buzzer. i stand motionless not believing it just happened but quickly brought to reality as i am dog piled by everyone around me. I had won us the championship over robbinsdale Marcus was saying it went in after the buzzer but the refs actually were on our side for once and told him it was a goal. He then shut up and the ceremony began Erin was the one to shake my hand she didn't look to happy about it. She gave me a glare as we walked up i just smiled because i knew that i had out smarted and beat her such a lovely feeling to making your enemies crumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment