Wednesday, February 9, 2011

10 years from now

Today i woke up at 5 in the morning to the sound of a pager which means i have to go to work. Oh the pager woke up my 18 month old son hes not too happy about it. I look over at Mindy she is sound asleep I go over to Adams Crib and pick him up it takes a few minutes but i get him to fall back asleep. I then cover him up and shut the door quietly. Now on to more morbid matters. I get my uniform on and head over to Minneapolis for a man had been stabbed to death and shot several times and because i was a Lt. of a CSI lab I arrived at the scene and my team was already there i started giving out directions on who is doing what. nBy the time we were finished gathering evidence two hours had gone by we ended up finding the guy a few hours later and i returned t my family just in time for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment