Monday, February 28, 2011

daily writing 2-28-11

The house was made of chocolate it looked so good i could just eat it it was so delicious looking i had to take a closer look plus i was hungry so it was a win win situation. I went up to it and started taking huge bites out of it. I had never tasted such good chocolate my tastes buds were screaming in delight as i gnawed away at it because it was amazing. I then realized that i should save it for later because it probably won't go anywhere and i don't want to get fat. so i hid it so no one else would fin this house and take it for themselves. it twinkled in the sunlight not melting i squinted since the sun was in my eyes i took the wagon and loaded up some chocolate for later the wagon was wobbly as i walked down the path i looked back at it knowing no gabby person would be blabbing giving my secret away

No comments:

Post a Comment