Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best friends

My best friends are Rickey Alex Mindy because they know who i am They listen to me as i listen to them. They are always there for support Rickey I have known forever and we have many things in common. Mindy is truly the first girl outside of my family to understand me. She helped me up when i was down. Alex is a true friend that i have known since the beginning of my marching band career. We got many things in common like internet references. Alex is a friend who i consider family like the other two. Rickey stood up for me against the jerks of elementary school. I can see me and Rickey being best friends for our entire life and as for Mindy the same goes for her but i would also like to see if i can't get our relationship to take a big step. We know each other really well and we help each other out when we are having girl/boy problems. These three mean the world to me and i would do anything for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment