Tuesday, February 22, 2011

daily journal 2-22-11

one of my earliest childhood memories was when i was probably 5 or 6 i was hanging out with my best friend/neighbor who lived down the street. We were watching The original Karate Kid and she was wearing her Karate uniform. She decided she wanted to show me a move that she knew but instead of kicking higher up like she was supposed to she kick me straight in in my private area. i of course just about yelped in pain and was hobbling around for a few minutes. She stood there half confused. Her brother then proceeded to tell her that you don't kick there on guys and told her where it should have been. Another one was we were hanging out in her backyard there was some sheets hung up we were playing under them for some reason. Then she seemed to start kissing me and laughing about it. i was completely embarrassed  i didn't know what to do then i heard her mom say her name so it stopped it was really weird. Another memory was when my older brother tied my younger brother to a tree so he could hang out with another friend

No comments:

Post a Comment