Thursday, April 7, 2011

Daily Journal 4-7-11 Creative writing review

well I enjoyed this class It really opened up my creative side of me where i had to think of random short stories the prompts for the most part were good except for a couple of which i couldn't think of any for I like sitting by my two friends in this class and hanging out reading each others posts and listening to music I really enjoyed the lyrics assignment it was interesting I like when i did it you were still in florida but the sub was not liking my song choice becasue he was a older gentlemen who apparently doesn't like rock I chose Monster by skillet it was pretty entertaining to watch his facce this class opened up my emotions into words which i like d becasue it shocked and urprised me what was hiding for so long



What i didn't like about this class was the poetry unit for most of them it took me forever to think of what to write or i got confused easily next year don't go as long because it got boring and confusing There was a couple of poems were it took me forever to figure out how to write it because the structure was weird others were too simple overall i liked this class and enjoyed it

No comments:

Post a Comment