Tuesday, April 5, 2011

daily journal 4-5-11

if i would to open my own Restaurant I would call it Liggetts House of food or something like that it would be a place for all to eat but on weekends it turns into a 21 and over like wild bills so people can come and party after a long week we would serve just about everything like burgers sandwiches pizza pasta and much more I would have an elite staff and a very good money mangers I would start off with one building and slowly grow till i have them nation wide and possibly global I would run a tight but not unreasonable for management i would make sure the employees are happy with the job and not hate it because a unhappy worker brings down ratings I would sweep this world with the very good food and excellent service I would have it be run by family members as well now there would be more buildings with are name on it then just drug stores 

No comments:

Post a Comment