Monday, March 14, 2011

My journey as a pirate

ARRGH I scream for just no reason at all as i sail around the world on my mighty vessel I the captain my crew is my friends we sail around plundering the world looking for ye treasure don't bother hiding it we will find it anyways no matter how difficult the traps and terrain nothing will stand in our way of being... well pirates the wind at our backs  the sun shining and all the rum a man can drink life as a pirate is a thrill taking ships and tresure sampling fine whine and um well women are always nice who doesn't like pirates except for the people we steal from and the law but they don't count i run into a rival pirates ship and i send it to the depths of Davy Jones locker the law is always chasing us but can never catch us or find our secret hideout on a hidden island in the middle of the ocean in the middle of the triangle i am the only one who knows the safe way in people have found only death chasing us ibut we survive n there

No comments:

Post a Comment